Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Best Christmas Ever


I've been missing from my blog for days now because we are having such a wonderful holiday! I think Christopher summed it up best when he said, "This is the best Christmas ever!" He loves Wall-E, star of the the Disney/Pixar movie Wall-E and he got a few Wall-E things for Christmas he didn't expect so he is just as thrilled as can be! We are all feeling great, no colds or flu bugs have come to put a damper on our holiday. I have been a very lucky girl this Christmas and got a Canon Rebel camera so I've been busy reading the manual and taking a bunch of practice photos. I have been ready to take our photos to the next level as I have been increasingly aware that they could be so much better. So, I leave you with a photo of me opening my new camera and hope you are having a fabulous holiday too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...