Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scrap Ribbon Card


I found this funky and fun card idea while blog hopping and I HAVE to share it with you! These days I'm all about reducing, reusing and recycling so I was so thrilled to have stumbled upon this idea on Jennifer McGuire Ink, web address listed on the right. She used ribbon scraps to make a fantastic card! I thought I'd try one too! Mine didn't turn out quite as adorable as hers, but it's cute and you get the picture, right? Even the smallest pieces of ribbon will work and it doesn't have to coordinate! How cool is that? Happy scrappin'!

2 comments:

Ann said...

OMGosh! I love this!

Audrey Pettit said...

That really is a very, very cute idea, Kathy! Talk about being able to produce a work of art from pure scraps. Love that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...