Friday, March 13, 2009

Spreading the Love


I recently discovered a cool website and project aimed at sharing a little love with our fellow man . I don't know about you, but I'm getting rather tired of all the bad news about the economy and environmental issues. Don't get me wrong, I'm doing my part to conserve energy and our rain forests and I'm rather smart when it comes to finances. But, lets not hang our heads all the time...let's smile and give a little love.


If you log onto http://www.iloveyoucards.org/, you can order a set of 'i love you' cards that are business card size and start passing them out. Give them to your waiter along with their tip. Leave one on a bench at the mall. Hand one to a friend that needs a hug or your neighbor. And guess what? These little pink cards are free! All that's asked is that you take a picture of a couple cards you've handed out, upload a photo and share a story.


I received my cards in the mail Tuesday and I gave one to a friend that I met for lunch and to our waitress. I left one on the bananas at the grocery store and gave one to a helpful sales clerk at the mall. So what will you do with your cards? Perhaps you could give one to that guy in the office you've had your eyes on?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...