Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here at the Martin house the turkey will baking in the oven shortly and we will gather around our table for a special dinner to give thanks for our many blessings. We hope that you and yours enjoy this wonderful holiday and the long weekend.

As is tradition in our home, we will bring out the Christmas decorations Friday and enjoy a weekend of decking our halls. I plan to update my blog each day in the month of December to share these decorations with you along with craft projects, recipes and all the fun activities we participate in. I hope you will join me and I look forward to visiting your blog too so I can take a peek at the traditions and fun things you do.

Cheers! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving meal!

3 comments:

cnelson said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Kathy. I just love that card...that vintage image is fabulous! I can't wait to visit you blog during December and share in all the goodies of your holiday!

hugs,
Cheryl

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the vintage postcard on it!

Barbra said...

Your work just gets more and more beautiful. Hope your turkey day was wonderful.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...