Thursday, December 31, 2009

December Daily - New Year's Eve

Happy New Year everyone! I hope all of you have a happy and healthy year ahead!

I've been thinking about what New Year's resolution I'd like to share with you tonight. I typically do not wait until the New Year to make personal growth type resolutions so I'll share a scrappy sort of one which is to make more scrapbook pages! I just made my first page in three months the day after Christmas which does not make me too happy. This hobby of ours is all about capturing and preserving our memories. When my husband and I are older, I want to be able to spend time looking through our scrapbooks, walking down memory lane together. And I want our son to be able to look back through his childhood years and share them with his family.

With that said, I changed my mind about sharing another Valentine craft project with you tonight. Instead, I'd like to show you this page I made today. Thought I would get a head start with my New Year's resolution a day early!



These pictures were taken a couple days after Christmas. Here Christopher is putting together the Emerald Night Lego train his dad and I got him for Christmas. The boy is crazy about Legos and had a great time building this train and the two sets Santa brought him.

Whether you are on your way to a special party tonight or staying in, I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve! Thanks so much for visiting my blog when you can! And thank you for sharing your blogs with me! I love to blog hop and I'm always inspired by your posts!  :) Kathy

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I think that's a great resolution, Kathy! I don't think I've done a page since before Thanksgiving. I started working on more altered type projects and my pages have taken the backseat for awhile.
Your page is wonderful. I love how you incorporated the lego piece and the lego paper and the train die. Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...