Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Crafty Weekend

I wasn't going to create a new post until tomorrow, but I've been crafting away this weekend and thought I'd share a few of my creations with you.



This first project is a card I made using a lovely digital kit called 'Happy Paper Pack' by Erica Hernandez from Two Peas in a Bucket. These papers are very happy and colorful indeed! Don't you just love the bright colors and designs?!?! I do and I'm sure I'll be making more projects with them soon! The card design is a sketch from the talented Sarah Martina, my design team member at 2 Sketches 4 You!

This next project is a card I made for Cardvarks' Red Heart Challenge.



This is the very first time I've entered one of these sketch site challenges, if you can believe that! I just couldn't pass up making a red heart card! I've been in Valentine mode for weeks now so why not?!?!

Lastly, in keeping up with my New Year's goal, to make more scrapbook pages, I made this Christmas one.



I discovered a fun blog called 'Got Sketch' and this design is from their December 14th post. My husband took this photo of our Christmas tree. He was practicing taking photos at night. I love the way he captured the glow of our tree, even if he didn't get the top of it in the photo. ;)

Supplies

You & Me
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Papers:  Happy Paper Pack by Erica Hernandez of Two Peas in a Bucket
Foam Letters:  American Crafts
Badge:  American Crafts
Ribbon:  May Arts - Buy
Thread:  Coats

Love You
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Pink Paislee
Ribbon:  May Arts - Buy
Dimensional Sticker:  Martha Stewart
Rub-On:  Making Memories
Thread:  Coats

Merry & Bright
Card Stock:  Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper:  Making Memories and Pink Paislee
Metal Sign:  Making Memories
Gold Snowflakes:  Martha Stewart
Rhinestones:  TCP Studios
Digital Cutter:  Silhouette
Photo Corners:  K & Company
Ink:  Color Box

That's a wrap! Stop by tomorrow for a new sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You and more projects! :) Kathy

6 comments:

TuKara said...

Une belle cart!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Really beautiful paper crafting! I will definitely be checking back!

cnelson said...

Lovin' all these projects Kathy!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I really love your Christmas tree page, Kathy! Love that design and love the repetition of the photo. DH is getting pretty darn good with that camera. ;)
Very cute cards, too. Love the fun color combo of the first and the challenge card is so pretty, too. The stitching looks wonderful, and I love that little postage stamp.

Amy C said...

Fabulous cards!! Thanks for joining us for the Caardvarks Challenge!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...