Monday, April 19, 2010

Two Peas in a Bucket + 2 Sketches 4 You = Monday

It's Monday...another fun day! Amazing how perky I get after a couple cups of coffee. And they were decaf! Go figure! :)

Well, it's that time again, time for me to show off the projects I made with the wonderful digital kits that arrived in the store at Two Peas in a Bucket. This first card is made from a kit that I absolutely HAD TO HAVE!

OH NO!!!!!! Blogger is still not working right! I can't download my pictures! Is anyone else having Blogger difficulties? Please let me know if it's Blogger or my great system. And wouldn't you know it....my personal Geek Squad fella is out of town until Wednesday evening! What's a girl to do?

I also mentioned that we would have a Digital Doodles Club challenge starting today with a Digital Doodles Guest design spot up for grabs. This will have to wait until I get these technical difficulties sorted out. At the very worst things should be back to normal on Thursday morning. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Kathy :)

11 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love to see the NEW card with the NEW images...I'm waiting patiently :)

Cindy Lee said...

Oh how I wish the blogger prolem will resolve soon coz I can't wait too see your new card!

Anonymous said...

My blogger seems to be working, I'm sorry that your having computer problems! I hate it when I have computer problems! Love your card at 2sketches4you!

Heather Rogers said...

My blogger is working fine. I just uploaded pics for my new post tonight. Sorry you are having problems.

Rose said...

uh oh - I hope your blogger is ok. I can't wait to see your card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

My blogger was working ok this AM....I did have problems a few weeks back....if U use Picasa (which I do)....I had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many photos in there...and since its powered through google...I had to either cough up some $$$$ to google for more picture space...or DELETE some of the MANY extra photos that I had on my computer...like I said...I don't know if this is what is happening with U....but just a suggestion! :) can't wait to see your creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Elise said...

Drats! That has happened to me in the past, but not lately! I'm sorry SWEET thang! I'll have to check back to see your goodness... GOOD LUCK!

Courtney Baker said...

So sorry girl! Blogger's working for me.

Audrey Pettit said...

Urgghhhhhh! Darn Blogger! Think you might need to open up a can on them, girl! Don't you just hate computer issues??? I've still got a bucket-load myself. At least Mr. Technical Assistant will be home soon. Hang in there.
And thanks so much for my sweet card. You know I love that little hedgie!

Kirsti said...

Hi…just stopping by to say hello via the Clips-n-Cuts Birthday Blog Hop…Hope you are having a great day…xox

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your new creations!!!! **waiting patiently**

lol :)

sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...