Monday, February 21, 2011

Storybook Card

Hello!

It's another Monday! A President's Day Monday. No mail, our son's home from school, but hubby and I are working at home. How about you?

I have a handmade card share this morning. :)


Check out these pretty patterned papers! They are from a  new Two Peas in a Bucket digital kit called 'Storybook - The Papaers'from Polka Dot Pixels. Love, love, love these patterns and colors! And the darling vintage image is one I've used on another card, but too darn cute not to use again! The little boy, girl and pup image are from another Polka Dot Pixels kit called 'Pick Me.'


This card features some hand stitching, die cuts from Silhouette, inked edges, jute and crinkled seam binding for the bow.

I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I love to come see your projects! You all always inspire me and I hope to give that back to you! Have a super day! :) Kathy

5 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg what a sweet card!!!!love it!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable and vintage goodness :)

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Kathy! Totally up my alley! Love that vintage image in its frame, and love the strips of patterned paper. Really awesome!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Such a sweet card Kathy! Those papers are simply wonderful! :D

cnelson said...

This couldn't be more darling! LOVE it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...