Thursday, March 17, 2011

Butterfly Greeting

Hi!

It's been a couple days since I've posted something crafty for you! I've been tackling other things and haven't had a chance to play and share, but this morning I whipped up this hybrid card.


I used a new digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Paperazzi - Vintage'by Polka Dot Pixels. I'm lovin' all things vintage these days so this kit is right up my alley!


Crinkled seam binding is the perfect accent for all things vintage! I topped mine with some pretty felt butterfly die cuts and a little paper rose. A sprinkling of micro mini buttons and rhinestones finished this design. Ah...it felt good to get my craft on today!

Hope you have a beautiful day! :) Kathy

13 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful card, Kathy! I love the felt butterfly and the seam binding!

Laurel said...

So very pretty!

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! Love the little felt butterflies. Sorry I haven't been by lately. I have been so busy. Hope you are having a wonderful spring. :)
Hugs~

Diane Jaquay said...

Kathy, this is EXQUISITE! The seam binding treatment and the gorgeous butterfly with that wonderful vintage paper, WOW!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card Kathy!!

Lin said...

Love those felt butterflies - such a gorgeous color. Beautiful card, Kathy!

Jen said...

so pretty kathy!! i love the layers and detail...so pretty!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful vintage style card, Kathy! Love the paper and the die cut. Fabulous felt butterfly, too. :)

cnelson said...

This is just STUNNING! LOVE this in EVERY way!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO beautiful Kathy! LOVE the seam binding and that darling butterfly!!

Unknown said...

very pretty. I love those butterflies :)

velta said...

Hi, new here...love your blog, and this card it just magnificent....love that felt butterfly...did you use PTI's die for it? Thank you for sharing your inspiration :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Kathy. Love the papers, the colors... lovely butterflies. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...