Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good Wednesday to you!

How are you this fine day? I'm happy to have a card to share! After finishing my 'Spring Home' scrapbook page, I was cleaning up the scraps of paper when I saw that the floral paper looked fabulous with another Crate Paper pattern in in my scrap bin, the aqua dots. I pulled them together to make this card.


I love the way all these Crate Paper patterns work so well together!


I used a couple Spellbinders die cuts and a couple Papertrey Ink (PTI) dies along with a Fiskars border punch. Remember the day when we didn't have this many tools to create with?


Oh how I love the PTI felt! Look how beautifully it cuts! The lace trim was a little gift from an Etsy order and the sentiment is a Pebbles rub-on.

Well, it's a rainy cold day here again. That means I will be staying inside and playing with more paper! I just got a couple more digital kits from Two Peas in a Bucket yesterday and can't wait to create with them. Some great stuff!  Hope you have a great day! :) Kathy

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty Kathy!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this so pretty!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

PRETTY! I love these papers, and the yellow gingham edge on the left is inspired :)

cnelson said...

This couldn't be lovelier!! LOVE it in EVERY way!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Such a pretty card. Those papers are beautiful and I need some.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card, Kathy! Very pretty & springy! :)

Jean Martin said...

This is so pretty Kathy!

Jen said...

i love these colors...the ensamble is FANTASATAIC!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great card, Kathy! You're so right about those papers going well together. Love this combination. Love all the die cut and punched edges, too, and what a sweet butterfly.

Tara Bilbao said...

Kathy,
This is such a sweet little card. As always your elements are so creative. I love the tab on the side of the card. Just beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...