Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hey!

I'm back with another birthday project, a hybrid card.


What do you think of these colorful printed papers? They're from a new digital kit at Two Peas in a Bucket called  'Country French - Paper Pack'from Polka Dot Pixels.


I added some ink around the edges, some hand stitching, a bow made of jute, a canvas flower from my stash, an eyelet button and a die cut tag for the rub on sentiment. Fun, fun, fun! Pretty quick and easy!

It's a cloudy morning here in North Carolina. There's a chance of rain scheduled for later this afternoon. I hope we get a little rain...we're having a dry season and what's the use of a cloudy day if it's not going to do something worthwhile, right?

What is the weather like where you are? Do you have a busy day planned? I have to go to the post office and the DMV! Yuck! I think I'd rather have a dentist appointment! Ha!

Well, I hope you have a wonderful day no matter what's on your agenda or what the weather does! :) Kathy

6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful..That digi paper looks so textured.. Great job. I am in NC too and we have rain in Charlotte.. Sounds like the rest of the week will be fantastic..:)

Jen W. said...

I'm always amazed at how such simple designs can be so effective. I love this!
It's a beautiful warm, breezy, low humidity day here in Bermuda. Much as I love it though we really need rain. It's been a dry year so far.

Virginia L. said...

LOVE your cute card! I have the SAME canvas flower in my stash and now I'm inspired to use them!

Linda Beeson said...

That is a really fun card! Looks easy and nice to duplcate too.

cnelson said...

This is just a darling card! LOVE it!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Fun card! Love the snippets of pretty paper and great use of white space. Your hand-stitching adds such a great touch, and I just adore that button.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...