Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Hi!

I hope you all have had an amazing weekend and Father's Day! We've been enjoying a relaxing day! I made Dan breakfast, a card and oatmeal raisin cookies. What else is there, right? Life is certainly good! :)

Here's the Father's Day card I made.


Dan really likes it! The fabulous bicycle is from a new digital kit at Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Bicycle Ride' by Shelley Castillo. The kit has five different bicycle silhouettes that are oh so fun!


I printed the bicycle right on top of some map paper from another digital kit I got recently called 'Discovery' by Dianne Rigdon. I love this paper and knew I'd want to use it again soon!


This card was pretty simple, I just added a couple brads to the bicycle wheels and a sentiment banner.

Kathy :)

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the color tones in this card Kathy! Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

Daniela Dobson said...

Adorable card. Love the bicycle.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super card Kathy, love that bicycle and the pennant flags are so cute!!

Lin said...

Wonderful card, Kathy - love your map background!

cnelson said...

LOVE it!!!

Aimes said...

What a fabulous masculine card for a dad! I love the use of a map behind the bike :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Alice said...

fabulous Dad's Day card and i LOVE that map background. super card as always, Kathy!

Tara Bilbao said...

Kathy, I love the simplicity and color combination of this card. Just lovely.

Audrey Pettit said...

Perfect guy card, Kathy! Love that map paper background and love the brads in the bike wheels. Fabulous banner sentiment, too.
So glad you guys had a nice Father's Day. I feel so lucky to have been able to spend mine with my dad. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...