Sunday, June 5, 2011

You're One of a Kind

Happy Sunday!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing day, how about you? I did a lot of work in the yard yesterday and did some cleaning indoors too so I'm ready to put my feet up today and lay low! I want to do a little crafting and take a nap with my sweet and fury fat cat! Ah...the little things!

I also have a little card to share with you today.


I got to play with a couple new supplies to make this card. I used 'Splash' papers from Echo Park and the 'Button Boutique' stamp set from Papertrey Ink. Oh how I love buttons and just had to have this set!


I can't wait to make more button cards with this stamp set! The half circle doily looking piece was made with a Spellbinders die. The final touches are the seam binding bow and a Prima flower on top. Fun and easy!

I hope you enjoyed my crafty share and your Sunday! :) Kathy

5 comments:

Gladys said...

So sweet & cute card! love it!

Vanessa said...

Kathy its Vanessa I have a new blog now...
http://vanessagowett.blogspot.com/
Add me!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful, Kathy! And love the colors you used.

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a beautiful card Kathy and I'm wishing I had gone for that cute button card set now!.
Hugs
Carol x

Audrey Pettit said...

Pretty, pretty! Love this, Kathy! Great colors and papers. This is just so bright and happy, how could you not smile. LOVE that button card and all those sweet buttons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...