Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thanks

Hello!

I hope all of you in the U.S. are enjoying a lovely Fourth of July weekend! I've been enjoying some crafting, gardening and a lazy cat nap! My kind of day! :)

I'm popping in to share a card with you. It's a hybrid card made with an adorable kit from Holly Brooke Jones called 'Perfect Summer Day' digital stickers.


Lately I've been doing a lot of vintage style cards with lots of details so I thought it would be refreshing to do a simpler, clean looking card like I used to do. I really like tone on tone too.


This is just one of the sweet digital stickers in Holly's kit...so you must check it out! Can you tell I'm a big fan of Holly's kits! ;)

Well, I'll pop back in on Monday, July 4th...I have a holiday card for you to enjoy!

Kathy :)

10 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

so adorable!!!

TesaB said...

It's beautiful! Love the cleanness and the white on white.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Simply Beautiful!!!!

cnelson said...

Such a FABULOUS card! Love, love, LOVE it!!!

Sherry Wright said...

Simply beautiful Kathy. Love the more vintagy cards below as well.. you rock both. Have a wonderful 4th. :)

Aimes said...

What a fun, bright and happy card! I love the white on white!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Kathy!! Love the clean design and how you framed the image. Hope you have a happy 4th!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!! All your work is fabulous.

Kathy

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so pretty! Love all the white on white. Totally eye catching!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Awesome card, Kathy! Love the white on white.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...