Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Sunshine

Hi!

How are you? Are you having a good weekend? Are you doing anything special before school starts?

This morning I went to the flea which was the first time in almost a month! I got rained out the last time I planned to go. I found some awesome treasures...like a really cool old school desk for just $10! Love the flea market!

Anyway, I have a crafty share for you today...a card!


I created this bright and happy card with a new digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket called 'Happiness of Life' by Tickled Pink Studios.


If you like washi tape, this kit includes four different styles/colors!


I got stitchy with some of the polka dot circles and the Spellbinders circle die cuts.


I decided to give this card to Christopher. Thought it was a fun way to let him know that he's my little ray of sunshine!

Well, guess what? I'm currently working on another scrapbook page. Shocking, I know! ;) Even more shocking is that I'm doing some stitching on it! :) So, I'm going to go and work on it and blog hop too. Hope you have something fun for me to see on your blog! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :) Kathy

5 comments:

Rose said...

Hi Kathy! How fun is this card! It is just so yummy and happy it makes me smile! Hope you have a nice rest of your weekend!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love the colors on your card. And the stitching adds so much texture! Can't wait to see your layout!

Lynn Put said...

How cute! Love all of the polka dots, cheerful colors and sweet sentiment!

Audrey Pettit said...

Really cute card, Kathy! Such happy and adorable colors and patterns. Love the sentiment. Love the stitched circles, too.
Hope you guys have a super duper time at the beach!

papertrails leaver said...

totally adorable card Kathy! Like the circles layered like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...