Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hooray - It's a Special Birthday!

Hi!

Today is a special day because it's my BFFs birthday! And days like this call for handmade cards, right?


I made this colorful and happy card with a Doodlebug Designs collection called Cake and Ice Cream! What could be more perfect?


Love this yummy little cupcake and how Doodlebugs' brads and rhinestones match whichever paper line you choose!


What's a birthday without pretty packages? Doodlebug didn't leave those out!

So, I'm off to go celebrate and take my friend to lunch!

Thanks for dropping by today...I hope you enjoyed seeing my special card.

Kathy :)

11 comments:

cnelson said...

So FUN!! So FAB!!

Lynn said...

Of course, it is perfect reason to make a card and I'm sure your friend will adore it!

Nathalie said...

This card is adorable Kathy! I love the fun colors and the great details! The flower wand is so fun!

Carina Lindholm said...

This card is ADORABLE!!

Virginia L. said...

Love the bright and happy colors! Anyone would ADORE this cheery card, Kathy!

sherry said...

Happy birthday to your friend. This is a cute, cute card. I love, too, that all of Doodlebug's products coordinate. Love.

Agata said...

Just excellent and simply yummy! Love all those colors!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! Your friend will love it.

Kathy

Jodi Collins said...

This could not be any cuter! Perfectly designed Kathy!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE my beautiful birthday card! You spoiled me with this one, my friend! Love that polka dotted paper and so happy to see my favorite color brown in there. So perfect for me! Love the little flag and the sweet pressies, too! Thanks for making my birthday such a special occasion!

BabyBokChoy said...

adorable!!!! :) LUCKY BFF of yours! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...