Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Cards

Hello!

This month is traveling at the speed of light, isn't it? I'm bustling to get my cards, family letter and ornaments in the mail in the next few days so they reach their destinations by Christmas. How about you? How is your holiday shaping up? Do you still need to make a card or two? Can you use some crafty card inspiration? I hope you can because that's what's on the old blog menu today! ;)

It's cards on Thursdays over at the Bella Blvd. blog and three designers, including myself, were given the freedom to use whatever collection we wanted. Would you believe that all but one card was made with the Christmas Wishes line? Seems we're all in the thick of holiday card crafting!


This little penguin here is ready to deliver 'The Perfect Day' to his recipient!


I think you've heard me say it before...I LOVE these Alpha + Bits stickers! They're so fun and versatile!


Oh deer! What do you think of this card? Isn't this little deer precious?


I decked the little deer out a bit by giving him a red rhinestone nose that glows and a heart of gold!

Well, I'd love to stay and chit chat a bit more with you, but my holiday to-do list is calling! And it seems the more I check off the list, the more things get added to it! But it's all good and I'm enjoying every minute! I hope you are too!

Kathy :)

7 comments:

cnelson said...

These are just DARLING! LOVE them!

Virginia L. said...

DARLING cards, Kathy! I love the bells, stitching (of course) and bows..! Hope you are enjoying the holiday season already! HUGS!

Alice Carman said...

Another cute set of cards! Great job!

Ruth G said...

Kathy, I saw your penguin one on the Bella blog today! Super cute!!! You do such a good job showing Bella off! Thanks for sharing the sweet stuff!

Alice said...

these are so cute and festive, Kathy! love them both!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh! SO stinkin' cute!!

Jodi Collins said...

These are SO super cute Kathy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...