Thursday, January 19, 2012

Doodle Card Sketch

Hi!

How about a little break from all the Bella Blvd. new product reveals? Only a short break since there's so much more to show you! :) And I know your going to love this! Doodlebug's fabulous Sweet Cakes line for Valentine's Day Projects is a must have! Last week I posted a scrapbook page created with this collection and today I have a card!



I want to eat that cupcake!


It's topped with yummy gems and a sugar coated heart!


Have you used these Doodles sentiment stickers? They're easy, fun and come in lots of phrases! I'm addicted! ;)


To add a bit more spice to my cupcake card I made some faux ribbon and topped it with a yummy red Boutique Button.


I tell you, Doodlebug makes it a cinch to create beautiful projects! And they also have a Doodle card sketch for you to play along with here

Thanks for dropping by and letting me share my card with you!

Kathy:)

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Kathy, your card is super sweet! I'm amazed that you've got Doodlebug and Bella both - they're so wonderful, bright and cheery! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! I want to eat that cupcake, too! :)

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...