Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spring Mini Album

Hello!

Oh Happy day! I hope it's a happy day! I recently saw a quote on Pinterest that I like. It said, 'Today is a great day to be happy!'  Shall we? :)

How about a happy project post? I've mentioned from time to time that spring is my absolute favorite season of the year so I created a mini album about it.


For this album I used the Bella Blvd. Spring Flings and Easter Things collection along with a few new embellishments, Button Market, High Five Alphas and Flags.


This spring banner was created with Alpha + Bits stickers.


Here's one of the new flags I love! I attached it to the page with some adhesive foam tape on the back of the flag and I stuck the pin into the adhesive foam dot that's under the little pink egg.


On the first page I wrote down the things I love about spring.




Here's a detailed shot of the second page showing the accents up close. I made the butterfly wand with a toothpick and a die cut. And there's another adorable Flag!


April showers brings May flowers. The umbrella boarder is perfect for this photo of Christopher.


A new flag accent with a cloud on it.


This strawberry picking page has a pull-out card with a picture of Christopher admiring a big juicy strawberry.


I had to include the dogwoods that bloom for just a couple weeks of the year in early April. And the adorable bunny I found one day while weeding.




This bunny is just so precious! The alphabet stickers were released at CHA. They're the Sophisticates High Five alphas. I like the different colors and fonts. They mix together well.


Mother's Day and Easter are some of my favorite events during spring.


There's another flag!  I should have a contest to see if you kept track of how many flags were used in this mini album! ;)


Aren't these colors pretty and perfect for spring? This line is a must have for spring projects!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my mini album. I haven't done very many of them. Do you like mini albums or make them often? I think that Northridge Publishing recently came out with an issue dedicated to mini albums. I love the kind that have different size pages and all kinds of stuff sticking out of them! Next time around, I think I'll try something a little more daring like that!

Have a great weekend!

Kathy :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so adorable. love all the details & how clean everything looks.

Laurel said...

What an adorable mini album!

cnelson said...

This is so cute and fun! Could not LOVE it more!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is SO precious, Kathy! So much work and detail, and such a fabulous outcome. LOVE the bright and happy pages!

sherry said...

Cute! I love making mini albums and have made plenty of them.

Alice said...

such a fun and delightful album, Kathy! you know i adore the details you always have in your projects. you are amazing, girl! love love this! hope you have a beautiful weekend! =)

Virginia L. said...

This is deliciousness overdose!! Love love all the elements and details! I want to scrapbook like you when I grow up....!

Alice Carman said...

Great details Kathy! What a cute book too!

salmaashiq said...

I like the buttons that you can use in here ,Why have I never thought of this........
Plastic Card
Plastic Cards
Scratch Card Printing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...