Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHA Project Reveal



I can't believe it's Thursday already, the last day of CHA! Time flies when you're having fun and it's been too much fun!


One of my favorite lines released here at CHA is Thankful by Bella Blvd! Here's one of the pages I created using an adorable photo of Christopher from November 2003!


I love this turkey image!!!! He's got awesome plumage, doesn't he?


These Ciao chip accents make a great title!


Normally I'm not a fan of cloudy skies, except when the clouds are cute chipboard accents!


I'm flying back home today. Wish me a safe flight without delays and turbulence. I don't like turbulence one teensy ounce! You wouldn't want to be sitting next to me on a flight like that!

Even though CHA is over, I still have a lot more projects to show you starting tomorrow!

Kathy :)

4 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

time does fly when you are having fun! love the scrapbook page, I have a box full of older photos to do one day : )

Diana Waite said...

CUTE page!

Alice said...

such a darling photo! beautiful layout. hope you are having lot of fun at CHA!

Ruth G said...

Hope you had a safe and uneventful trip home! So glad I got to meet you!

Thanks for sharing your LO! I love fall: the colors, the temps, the smells! Thanks for bringing a little of that to a hot summer's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...