Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kiss Me

Hi!

I have some fun and exciting news to share with you this weekend!!!


Yes indeed, Bella Blvd. has a new mid-release collection called Kiss Me! And I've been having a ton of fun playing with this lovely new line, making projects to share with you next week. Starting on Thursday, October 18th through the 20th, the Bella Blvd. blog will be showcasing Kiss Me projects! You don't miss it!

So what do you think? Does this line sound like something you would like to have in your hot little hands? Aren't the colors beautiful?

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

I can't wait to see the Kiss Me collection It's definitely a collection I'm interested in as most of my scrapbooking revolves around my hubby and myself and we celebrate Valentines Day to it's fullest so can't wait to see it : )

Ruth G said...

Yep! Loving the colors and the fun mustaches! Can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...