Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmastime in the City

Good day!

I'm popping in quickly today to share a Christmas card with you that I made a while back using one of my all time favorite lines, Christmas Wishes by October Afternoon.


What a jolly vintage looking Santa! So festive, isn't he?


I layered the chipboard wreath over Santa to make it look like he's holding it. I also added a few mini jingle bells. They make such a sweet tinkling sound!

Well, I have to run down to the kitchen and put a pot roast in the slow cooker. Cooler fall weather has returned to our region so I thought some warm comfort food for dinner would be nice.

Hope you have a wonderful and creative day!

9 comments:

Laurel said...

One of my favorite collections too, I love your card!

Yenni Natalia said...

Love it!!! :) simple yet perfect!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Kathy, I love this and I am in search of that OA paper line right now. Hopefully, my store gets it in soon.

Diana Waite said...

SO, SO cute! Funny we had roast, mash potatoes and cooked carrots--lots of happy tummy's last night!

Unknown said...

I don't often get the chance to comment on your stuff, but you really do amazing work. I really wish I could pull off your style.

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Darling card--The jingle bells are really a nice touch! Dinner sounds yummy too! ;)

Ruth G said...

Cute card! The bells sound like they'll be heavenly!
I'm with you! I love that comfort food when the weather cools down! I hope your family enjoyed the yumminess (or will soon!)

Bella's mama said...

Love this card and the retro vibe.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What an adorable Christmas card! I love anything with Santa's and this is just perfect!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...