Friday, February 15, 2013

Oh Baby!

T.G.I.F!

How was your Valentine's Day? Did you get some flowers? A little Chocolate, maybe? The heart shaped sugar cookies I baked yesterday for my boys was a big hit! Christopher was so surprised when he came home from school and got to eat a pretty frosted pink heart. :)

Today I have a couple cards to share with you that were created with Bella Blvd's Baby Girl collection.










I absolutely adore the chipboard animals in this line! Aren't they cute? And the floral patterned paper I used on both cards is my favorite! I can't get enough of those pretty petite flowers!

Speaking of Bella Blvd. favorites, February's newsletter is out and it's jam packed with tons of fun projects! You can access the newsletter here.

So what will you be doing this weekend? I'm expecting a shipment of the new CHA Bella Blvd. products so I will spend some time creating some projects for you! Have you seen the new feathers? And the colorful crochet hearts? Ooh la la.....it's going to be fun thinking of some creative ways to incorporate them into my projects!

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...