Monday, March 11, 2013

Congrats

Good day!

Did you have a nice weekend? Ours was really relaxing an easy going. I spent some time in the kitchen baking chocolate chip cookies and making a pot of split pea and ham soup. With spring around the corner soup will soon be replaced with fresh salads and sandwiches for lunch. I'm looking forward to that!

Speaking of spring, the warmer longer days remind me of hanging clothes on the line and babies. :) I created this card with Doodlebug Design's sweet Sugar and Spice collection.





I go through a ton of these cute mini wood clothespins. I use them for clotheslines, banners and attached to the tops of tags.

I hope you have a great start to your week and thank you for your visit. :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that card is just too cute!!! :) The mention of your split pea soup reminded me I have a ham bone in the freezer with a bit of ham still on it from when we had ham for dinner. Need to get that out and make that for dinner this week. :) Good for snowy days (got more last night). I am wondering if spring will ever arrive. LOL

Diana Waite said...

VERY cute card! Our weekend was fun filled and exhausting thankful for a restful Sunday and spring break!

Annette Allen said...

Aww what a cute baby card... So glad for the warmer weather..

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Awe! So sweet and cute! I have a weakness for onesies and clothespins! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Now this is just too adorable! Seriously!!! My weekend was full of packing and time with friends!!!

Leanne said...

wow! such a sweet card!! Love it..x

Ruth G said...

Super cute! I love the clothes pins! They really are perfect for so many different things, but especially sweet baby stuff! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...