Monday, March 18, 2013

Let's Ride

Hello!

How was your St. Patrick's Day weekend? Did you do anything special? My dad was in town and took us out for sushi last night. Not exactly a St. Patrick's kind of tradition, but it was delicious and we had a lot of fun!

Today we have a dreary, rainy and cold day on tap so I thought a colorful and happy card share would help perk things up a bit.





This My Girl collection from My Mind's Eye is perfect for cheerful cards, don't you think? Love the adorable little red bike!

Before I close, I'd like to tell you about a project I have posted on the Love My Tapes blog today.


Here's a little peek for you. :)


Thanks for paying me a visit! I hope you have a great start to your week.

3 comments:

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

I love the bike Kathy, you have reminded me of last summer when hubs and I were in Santa Monica tandem cycling around the beach..ahhh to be there right now in the sun!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Love your card--such a fun collection and you used it beautifully! :)

Diana Waite said...

SO cute really like the string of buttons!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...