Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Smile

Good day!

It's been a crazy morning at our house! A morning where nothing seems to go as planned starting with the alarm clock not working. Then Christopher's school bus never arrived and our out-of-town guest had to leave in the middle of it all! Whew! Hopefully the rest of the day will run a bit smoother. :)

So, let's take a deep breath and smile, shall we? ;)






If you enjoyed yesterday's bicycle card, you probably like this one too. Both created with the colorful My Girl collection by My Mind's Eye.

Well, I'm going to take off and hopefully get things back on track around here. Thanks for your visit! Hope to see you again tomorrow! :)


5 comments:

Alex said...

Wow Kathy !!! Looks realy cute ...I love this card !!

Diana Waite said...

this makes me SMILE--love it!!

Alice Carman said...

Oh Kathy! I love this!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the colors...so cute!

Bella's mama said...

Great card...love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...