Saturday, April 13, 2013

What's Up?

Hi!

Are you ready for a great weekend? I'm dressed and ready to go on a little junk hunt! The sun is shinning and the temperatures are lovely. It's the perfect morning for perusing the flea market.

Before I head out I thought I'd jump on the computer and post this pinwheel card I created last week with Doodlebug's Fruit Stand collection and some Studio Calico wood accents.





I absolutely adore pinwheels! They're just fabulous, aren't they? I bet you can't hold a pinwheel and not smile! :)

Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for visiting! :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Soooooooooo cute.

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

i love them too, I have yet to make one I must try, they look lovely on your card.

Diana Waite said...

oh my CUTENESS!

Ruth G said...

So much fun! Yep, I'm smiling just looking at it! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...