Friday, May 3, 2013

Hello

T.G.I.F! 

Guess what? I didn't have a project to share with you today! How can I leave you hanging on a Friday without something crafty and fun?!?! So...I whipped up this office themed card with Doodlebug's fun new Take Note collection.






What do you think of the circle die cut with the colorful paperclips? That was a last minute addition. I felt like the card needed something else. Do you think it adds to the design or do you think I should have left it out?


By-the-way, I have to tell you about a special sale that's going on at Bella Blvd.


Would you believe these boxes are loaded with Bella Blvd. goodies at 70% off retail? If you enjoy all the Bella Blvd. projects I share with you, go grab yourself a box before they're gone! :)

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Super cute and bright Kathy! I love it!! Love me some Doodle Bug though!!! :)

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Oh my goodness! I love it! Such a happy little card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...