Monday, May 6, 2013

Looking for a Little Sunshine

Hi! 

I'm really really missing the sun! We haven't had a sunny day in over a week here in North Carolina and it's not supposed to show again until Thursday, maybe. I might have to take maters into my own hands and go on a road trip in search of some warm rays! Would you like to join me? 





I wonder...how far we would I have to drive to find a little sunshine? Would we have to cross state lines?

Anyway, this card I created with the Love You More collection from Pebbles seemed like an appropriate craft share for a road trip. :) Love these cute and colorful little car stickers!

So, is the sun shining in your neck of the woods? Would you go outside for a few minutes and soak up some of those beautiful warm rays for me? :)

Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Ruth G said...

Oh, Kathy! What a fun card! Definitely road trip worthy! And I guess we've been hogging the sun here for the past couple of days. It's been getting into the low 70s with lots of sun, just absolutely perfect for the weekend! If you check my facebook photos I uploaded pics of the kids out in the sunshine on their new bikes!
Wishing you lots of sunshine ASAP!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I must live near Ruth because the Pacific Northwest has been experiencing record highs (finally). ;) Your card is sooo cute--I have a soft spot for little cars. :)

alexandra s.m. said...

well you sure know how to put all the sunshine you've got into your project Kathy! I love this adorable card of yours!!

Alice Carman said...

So cute Kathy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...