Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cards with Windows

It's another Cards on Thursday today on the Bella Blvd. blog! This week we've been challenged to create window cards and here are my designs. 



I used the Silhouette to make this card with lots of little butterfly windows. I also used a few of my favorite Bella Blvd. accents, Flags, Button Market and a Crochet Heart.




This window card was created with a combination of Silhouette and a Spellbinder's Nestability die. Along with the patriotic All American line. Are you a fan of window cards? I think they're lots of fun to create...I want to do more of them! 

In a couple hours Dan and I are off to Christopher's school for an awards ceremony. Christopher is in his last week of sixth grade and has done an awesome job. He's been taking accelerated math and is getting an award in that class. We're so proud of him! :)

Have a fabulous day! Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!!

Bella's mama said...

Love these ideas.

Diana Waite said...

these are TOTALLY fantastic!!

Alice Carman said...

I saw these on the Bella blog today. I miss cards on Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...