Thursday, June 6, 2013

You Win Some, You Lose Some

Hi! 

Recently I created this scrapbook page for a Creating Keepsakes magazine pub call, but it didn't get picked up. Too bad because last month our cat Latte was in the magazine and Java wanted his 15 minutes of fame too! ;) 






I used the festive Christmas Wishes line from Bella Blvd. for my page. All the reindeer are perfect for the subject...our traditional wearing of the antlers! I adore this photo and page and will love seeing it in our albums years from now. Good stuff! 

Have a super day! :)

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Cutest Christmas layout-pub or no pub! Keep up with your good work, Kathy! Happy weekend!

Ruth G said...

Love the LO! All the reindeer elements and papers are fabulous/perfect! Such a patient kitty;-)! Thanks for sharing!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Awe... Kitty has such a funny expression like "get these things off my head". Totally cracks me up! Your layout turned out super cute! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Awww...this sweet page of yours melts my heart Kathy!
TFS~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...