Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School

The kiddos are heading back to school so the Doodlebug design team has been creating some fun projects for students and teachers with the Take Note collection. 






Every time our son gets a classroom supply list, composition notebooks are included. They're a bit dull on their own so I thought I'd spruce one up with Mini Doodle Pop 3-D office supply accents. I also made a few coordinating patterned paper bookmarks to earmark important pages.

This notebook is perfect for teachers too. Our niece is a teacher and I think she would love to have a special book for her classes. I guess I better make a few more! ;)

I hope you enjoyed my project. For more Doodlebug back-to-school project ideas, click here. Be sure to scroll through the entire week to see them all!


One last share before I go, something I learned last week while on vacation...coffee tastes better at the beach! And it tastes better in a real cup. I bring my own from home to reduce waste and sometimes I get a .25 cent discount! Woot! :)

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute projects!!

Ruth G said...

Such a fun notebook! Makes me want to head back to school! TFS!

alexandra s.m. said...

lovely projects Kathy!
You make the whole back to school thing a fun and creative experience!
TFS~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...