Friday, August 23, 2013

T.G.I.F!

I have two cards to share with you all this fine Friday. Both from Bella Blvd. collections, one for birthday and the other for love. 






When I create a card design that I particularly like, I sometimes re-create it at a later date using a different theme. Last year I made the Thanksgiving card below and thought it would also make a festive birthday greeting using Birthday Girl. What do you think?


My next card was created with Bella Blvd's Love and Marriage line. I think any day is the perfect time to express your love for someone special. :) 






One of my favorite Bella Blvd. accents are the Crochet Hearts as I've used here. They come in ten gorgeous colors and add fabulous texture to projects!

Well, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to the grocery store this morning, but I have a play date scheduled in my craft room this afternoon. I'm looking forward to an iced latte and playing with paper and glue!

4 comments:

Lin said...

What a treat for my eyes this morning, Kathy - love all those banners and the colors of the 3rd card are lovely! Pinning these....

~amy~ said...

Love your cards...those banners are wonderful!

Christine said...

I agree TGIF! Love the cards, the layers on that first one rocK!!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!! No one could combine all those banners as perfectly as you! All these cards are so wonderful. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...