Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Day

It's a happy day when I get to share some Bella Blvd. cards with you! Today the design team was challenged to use a mix of patterned papers from multiple Bella Blvd. collections to show you just how easily they coordinate. 







For my first card I combined four different lines focusing on the new Trick or Treat collection! Would you believe one of the papers is from the Love and Marriage collection and works perfectly for Halloween? Can you guess which one it is? It’s the black lined paper!




No matter what Bella Blvd. collection I’m working with, I almost always add a little Sophisticates, Freestyle Sophisticates or the new Daily Chevies … they’re made to match! For my Hello Happiness card I used Gulf Freestyle Sophisticates with the Snapshots and Play Date lines. Don’t they look like they all belong to the same collection? I love how easy it is! 

To see how my teammates mixed and matched Bella Blvd's colorful lines, click here.

We're on our way to another weekend! Hope you enjoy the day! :)

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

what fun and seriously CUTE cards!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...