Friday, October 25, 2013

Love You the Mostest

In addition to fall activities and Halloween coming up in just a few short days...love is in the air! It's always there, right? Perhaps you're celebrating an anniversary or you just want to say "I love you the mostest!" Handmade cards like this are a fun way to express your love anytime. 







I started making this card with an idea to pair up some of my favorite Bella Blvd. Designer Tapes and went from there adding a fun new Paper Pieces die cut from the Snapshots collection and dressed them up with some of my favorite Bella Blvd. accents...buttons, a crochet heart and mini flag. I love it! How about you? 

I have a busy morning planned so I must run. I have to bring Latte, one of our big fluffy cats, to the vet for a teeth cleaning, drop Christopher off at track-out camp and then head to the grocery store. But I've scheduled some paper play time this afternoon so I can create some more projects to share on the blog with you!

T.G.I.F! :)

1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful Cathy and I love your addition of the crochet heart ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...