Friday, November 22, 2013

Free Thanksgiving Printables

T.G.I.F! Another weekend is before us and Thanksgiving just days away! Can you smell the gravy? ;) 


How about a free gift from Stephanie, owner of Bella Blvd? She has a set of beautiful printable pages to download that your dinner guests fill out. Then, simply compile these pages into a mini album to make a memorable Thanksgiving keepsake! Such a fabulous idea and so easy since she's done all the work for you! 

Well, I'm off to the grocery store. I'll be buying a bulk of our holiday feast today...I'm so excited! I've been dreaming of pumpkin pie topped with home-whipped cream! Oh and mashed potatoes and gravy! The Pioneer Woman adds cream cheese to her mashed potatoes which is amazing and now I do the same! Then there's the stuffing! Do you like stuffing? And let's not forget the cranberries! I make those from scratch too. I learned how easy they are about 15 years ago...no more canned cranberries! Oh boy, I'm making myself hungry! I better get movin'! 

Hope you have an enjoyable Friday! :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...