Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SEI Cardmaking Kit

We're getting so close to Thanksgiving that I'm dreaming of stuffing and pie! And the perfect wine to go with dinner. How about you?

Today I have a couple cards to share with you over on the SEI Lifestyle blog using the November Cardmaking Kit. Here's a a little peek for you.


In case you missed my SEI project from last week, it was a quick and easy way to create gift tags using the pre-folded A2 size cards included in the kit. 


All you have to do is cut the card in half. 


Punch holes at the top for the ribbon.


Then decorate with pretty glittery stickers!  How easy is that? Now you just might have a little time to relax and enjoy the season! ;)

Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Yay, cards! Yay, tags! Yay, SEI!
Yes, I'm a tad giddy, but I love your projects! Heading over to SEI to leave some lover there! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...