Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thanks for the Memories

Time flies when you're having fun and this year raced by! I'm so thankful for this hobby of ours, documenting life, because it zooms by so quickly!

Two of our nieces were here last night looking at some of our scrapbooks from 20 years ago when we took them to Disney Land and the S.F. Zoo. It was fun reminiscing over those trips and what each of us remembered.


Speaking of scrapbooks...this recently made page features one of my favorite photos of our big boy Latte.


He's so sweet! So fluffy! And has the most beautiful green eyes! I adore this cat!


I used an old Bella Blvd. collection called Spring Flings and Easter Things.


For the sake of time flying by at the speed of light and wanting to preserve life's little ordinary and wonderful moments, I've finally decided to do a Project Life album this year. I hope I'll be able to keep up and look forward to sharing our pages with you.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Karenladd said...

I don't always leave a comment but just wanted to let you know how much I love reading your blog and seeing all of your projects. I know that posting takes time and effort but just know that this reader at least really gets so much from your helpful tips and hints and peeks at the latest crafty goodness out there! Happy 2014!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Such a beautiful cat and layout! The feathers compliment him so well. Hope you have a Happy New Year! :)

alexandra s.m. said...

Great News! I cannot wait to see your PL Kathy!
I love this lay-out!
Happy New Year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...