Monday, January 13, 2014

My Valentine

I've been crafting up a Valentine storm with lots of hearts and Top Dog Die sets! Today I have a couple of those projects to share with you starting with these yummy goody bags filled with calorie-free washi! 


Many of us are trying to cut back on all the holiday sweets so I thought giving my crafty friends some pretty washi tape would be ideal!


I used the Sophie A2 Mat Die Set and the Sew Much Fun Die Set for this project...along with pretty papers from Pebbles' Yours Truly collection


These would be great little giveaways at your next crop, don't you think?


I created this Valentine card also with the Your Truly collection and another favorite Top Dog set called the Alexa Frames Die Set.


I'm always so pleased with the detailing of these dies and how easily they cut!


Just wait until you see the oodles of projects I've been creating with these gorgeous Pebbles papers!


Have you done any Valentine crafting yet? It's one of my favorite activities in January and February...makes winter feel just a wee bit cozier! 

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those glassine baggies are so sweet! Love them, Kathy!

Ruth G said...

Such a fun idea for a treat bag! I love the doilies and the sweet hearts and buttons and of course, what's inside!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Saaaaaweeet!!!!!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Adorable! You're friends are going to LOVE these! :)

~amy~ said...

LOL...love them, calorie-free and all!

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous Kathy!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...