Friday, February 21, 2014

Oh Boy!

Have you seen the latest baby collection, Special Delivery, by Pebbles? It's absolutely adorable and I couldn't wait to dig in a make something to share with you! 






I created this layered look using a nesting set of stars and clouds dies from My Favorite Things and a sentiment die from Papertrey Ink.

For those of you who are following my crochet adventures...here's a look at one of my latest projects...


...coasters! I created these with a free pattern from Tuts, a craft tutorial site I discovered on Pinterest. As a beginner of crochet, I found the pictorial tutorial easy enough to follow and I love them! So far Oreo kitty hasn't wrecked any...although he has knocked them to the floor on a couple occasions! ;)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable card. I can see why you like the collection. The stars are wonderful. Your coasters look fantastic! Will have to check out that site you mentioned. Keep up the great work! *Ü*

antenucci said...

Love your doilies! And of course that card is the cutest too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...