Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Special Delivery

Do you know anyone who's having a baby? Maybe you? Your sister or best friend? Pebbles has the sweetest new baby collections out called Special Delivery that's perfect for cards, shower invitations and nursery decor! 





Special Delivery comes in both boy and girl colors and lots of adorable baby icons and animals! Cute alert...you will be seeing lots of projects from me using this line in the months to come! ;)

I'll also create some thank yous and birthday cards to show that the papers and accents are quite versatile.

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

I love this! The papers are super cute and I love all the fabulous starts (especially the vellum one - swoon!)
Thanks so much for sharing! I'll have to check out this collection! I love ones that work well for both girls and boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...