Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Big Day

I have a birthday card to share with you today created with the Twirly Girl collection from Chickaniddy Crafts. Anyone celebrating a birthday? My baby celebrates his 13th birthday tomorrow! I can't believe we have a teenager in the house!  


This cake looks good enough to eat! Oh...I could go for a big gooey slice of cake right about now; never mind that is not even lunchtime yet! 


I accented the cake with Enamel Hearts...they look pretty yummy too and they're 58% off on Amazon today! One would think I hadn't had breakfast, with all this talk about cake! 


Showing off the layers here...card and cake layers! ;) 


I've been in a butterfly and pennants mood lately. Kind of feels like spring to me. Any particular trend your drawn to lately? 


1 comment:

Ruth G said...

I'm loving that wonderful gold heart and the sweet enamel hearts are perfect on the cake! I adore all the polka dots and chevrons I'm seeing everywhere! Talk about happy patterns!
TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...