Friday, May 9, 2014

Crafty Sharing

T.G.I.F! It's been a busy week with all the Reverse Confetti releases and blog hop! Thank you all for participating! Today I have many more projects to share with you from Bella Blvd, SEI and Pebbles so lets get started, shall we? 

First up are a couple cards created with Bella Blvd's brand new mini collections. This 'Hello Summer' design was made with the Summer Squeeze line.



This floral paper, Pocket full of Posies, is my new favorite! I adore the way the black background makes the flowers pop and the reverse side is equally awesome with the scripted 'hello' print! 

Next up is a 'happy' little card created with the new Scattered Sprinkles collection. It's like confetti and cupcake sprinkles all rolled into one! 





These new collections will be shipping to retailers in just a few short days so keep a look out for them! To see more What's New Wednesday projects, hop over to the Bella Blvd. blog and take a look.

How about an easy crafty project perfect for springtime parties? Hop over to the SEI blog to see what I've created for you. Here's a little peek. :) 


As you know, this weekend is Mother's Day! Yay! The boys are taking me strawberry picking. I love the drive out to the farm, spending time with my boys and stuffing my face with fresh, organic strawberries and ice cream! 

Speaking of Mother's Day, this week on the Pebbles blog I made a simple last minute gift idea for you. 


Ooh la la...just look at these pretty papers! Hope you have a moment or two to check it out . And I hope all you moms have a lovely Mother's Day! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...