Thursday, May 15, 2014

Now Shipping

I've got great news for all you Bella Blvd. fans...Summer Squeeze, Scattered Sprinkles and Classic Calendars are now shipping! I just received an e-mail update this morning from 2 Peas in a Bucket that these three collections are available now! 


I was also super excited to see a couple of my card designs included in Bella's ad! :)


This card was created with Scattered Sprinkles


This 'Hello Summer' design was made with Summer Squeeze

For oodles of awesome project ideas using these new collections...visit the Bella Blvd. blog. 


2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Your cards are awesome! I love the mix of dies and patterned papers with a touch of ribbon or twine! Thanks so much for sharing!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Your cards are beautiful! I just thought I would let you know that I've been missing your email updates through Feedburner (I don't think they are active anymore so I had to move mine to MailChimp, but I hear MadMimi is also a good free service). ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...