Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What's New Wedensday

It's Wednesday and time for Bella Blvd. projects created with the latest collections, Classic Calendars, Scattered Sprinkles and Summer Squeeze. I have two cards to share with you and both include all three of these colorful lines. 





I love the scattered sprinkles collection with it's bright colors and simple dotted design...perfect for dry embossing with more dots!

Need a card for you BFF? I think it'll be a pleasant surprise to find this card in the mailbox, don't you? I spruced up the letter stickers by punching them with a mini star Fiskars hand punch...great use for a tool I've had around for years. 





Want to see more projects created with the latest greatest Bella Blvd. products? Click here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...