Monday, September 15, 2014

Bella Blvd. & Kiwi Lane

I have some special card projects to share with you this Monday. Bella Blvd. has teamed up with Kiwi Lane Designs to bring you a combination of products that are perfect for paper crafting. 

The Kiwi Lane Tiny Accessory Accents and Card Borders are the perfect template sizes for greetings and the flower shapes worked beautifully with all the wood grain prints of Bella Blvd’s new Hello Autumn collection! I combined the three to create this multi-layered Thanksgiving greeting. 





I don’t know what it is about stars that I’m so drawn to lately, but I love that Bella Blvd. has so many great star prints in their collections and Kiwi Lane’s Tiny Accessory Accents included a star for accenting this Halloween Magic greeting. It’s perfect for using as-is or topping with another accent as I did here with this adorable Dracula.




To see more Bella Blvd. and Kiwi Lane Design projects, stop by their blogs. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...