Monday, September 22, 2014

Halloweenie

Hello! I didn't mean to drop off the face of Blogger for the past three days, but sometimes that sort of thing happens when you get caught up in spending the weekend with family. 

Today I'd like to share the card I made last week for StampNation created with Reverse Confetti's Cast a Spell stamps and Confetti Cuts. In case you didn't have a chance to visit StampNation, here's the card in its entirety. 





Cast a Spell is such a spook-tacular Halloween set, don't you think? I just love it! I also added another of my favorite Confetti Cuts, Circles 'n Scallops. 

With October just days away, I'll be doing a lot of Halloween crafting, how about you? 







1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Super cute! I love the images you chose to include on your card and the wonderful die cutting, peek-a-boo with the layering that you do so well! Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...