Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day

I'm happy to live in a world where we celebrate the little things like card making! I love creating these little works of art and sharing them with you! And today at Bella Blvd. we're celebrating World Cardmaking Day with card creations posted all day long! 





Since this is the first week of fall, I thought I'd use Bella Blvd's new Hello Autumn collection for my card. Rich colors, leaves and burlap are some of my fall favorites that I combined to create this design. Looking at this card makes me want to go apple picking, corn maze wondering or to the pumpkin patch...all of which are currently happening here in North Carolina. Ahh....fall! 

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Really wonderful! I love the burlap and all the wonderful fall elements you've layered up to make this card amazing! Happy World Cardmaking Day to one of my favorite cardmakers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...