Thursday, November 13, 2014

Scraptastic Thursday Challenge - Arrows

Hello, hello! Today Roree Vaillancourt and I have a challenge for you over on the Scraptastic Club blog to use arrows on a project. For this challenge, I made two cards using the gorgeous November 2014 Free Fallin' kit. 

My first card has three die cut arrows layered on a wood grained scalloped circle to create a background for the card's sentiment. This frames the sentiment and creates dimension. 






For my second card I went a bit arrow crazy and used an entire set of arrow dies to make positive and negative cuts. 




So what kind of arrow project would you create? 

I just has a paper crafter's flashback! Remember Scenic Route Paper Company and all the gigantic and fun shaped arrows they had? Ahh...good stuff! ;) 

To see what Roree created, click here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...