Saturday, January 3, 2015

Scraptastic Club's Heartbeats Kit

Happy New Year everyone! For my first post and project share of the year I created a couple cards for you using the gorgeous Heartbeats kit from Scraptastic Club. I opted to create lovey-dovey cards since Valentine's Day is just around the corner. :) 





One of my favorite things about the Heartbeats kit is the gold accenting on the die cuts and stickers so I thought it would be fun to add a bit more gold using some foil paper and thin metal dies. 




Just love the Bits die cuts in this kit! There's so many pieces to choose from allowing you to mix and match and make perfect groupings for cards and scrapbook pages. 

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

The watercolor look to the background on your first card along with the glasses is super cool! The wood grain in the die cut feathers has a great effect on the texture of that card! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...